Monday, April 18, 2011

My Birthday Part 2

Being a Pfaff has made me realize that there need not be an official end-time to birthday celebrations.  If you were born on, say, October 12th, there's no reason you have to ONLY celebrate it on the 12th.  You could have cake and ice cream with your family on your birthday.  Then, your friends can take you out for birthday lunch a few days later.  Then, you can have a party that weekend and invite all the people you like to hang out with.  I didn't do exactly that for this birthday, but we did celebrate it three different ways.  The only reason we stopped was because Dylan and Zoey's birthday was coming up. 

We went out to dinner with friends on my birthday, then after we moved into our house, we went out to dinner with the kids at our favorite neighborhood "Asian Bistro" as Owen likes to call it. 



Hibachi bar rules!




Mmmm.  Dynamite maki!
 I'm so proud of my adventurous boys.

Then we went home and met cousins, Auntie, Uncle and Nana and Papa for dessert.

Two little peanuts!

Coral and Zoey, just three months apart.


Wesley eating his soup...and ten hours later, still eating his soup.

Stealing the frosting from my cake.

Papa and Coral.


Mmm.  Yummy cake.  Owen is playing with the Amish Friendship bread in the background.

Dylan both signing "food" and pretending to eat cake very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment