Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quotables

The past couple days have been pretty great for Dylan's turn in the quote book.  Here are the samplings:


June 8, 2011
Mommy: Are you ready to go to the store with Mommy?
Dylan: Yes! What store we going to?
Mommy: The grocery store.
Dylan: The grocery store! Yes! Then we can buy watermelon!
Mommy: We're not going to buy watermelon there.
Dylan: (disgusted) You wanna make Jesus SAD, Mommy?!
Incidentally, I did end up buying two watermelons since they were on sale.  I think Jesus would have been okay with either outcome.

 
June 8, 2011
Daddy: So Owen, you don't want to play football?
Owen: Nah, I changed my mind.
Dylan: I DO Daddy! Cuz I'm a big boy!

 
June 9, 2011
Owen and Dylan were rough-housing in the living room and Owen pushed Dylan in the stomach a little too hard, to which Dylan responded:
That wasn't awesome Owen!

Dylan does speak in italics.

No comments:

Post a Comment