Friday, February 17, 2012

A Visit in the Winter

Alex and Jaycee visited us in January.  We took them on a whirlwind tour through Southern Maine, stopping at L.L. Bean, Pineland and Portland.  I think we were all thoroughly exhausted by the end of the day.


Olivia, Saveia and Summer in their new house.


Yes, she is precious.


Yes Dylan, that's exactly what I mean when I say "Smile for the camera!"



Alex and candlepin bowling.

Olivia and Uncle.

Saveia in her matching dress and tights, versus Jaycee.

Summer every time she pitched the ball down the lane.



Zoey had to wait patiently while we all played.

Most of that water ended up on her pants.

See?  Every time.  Don't you wish you had that much fun bowling?

Dylan, quite proud! 
Me.

Okay, I know you can't read it, but Dylan beat all of us...both rounds.

This is the beginning of the meal we started the day with.  Thanks to Uncle Alex.

He made a huge mess of scrambled eggs for us too.  (Everyone makes better scrambled eggs than me.)

Before leaving, Alex and Jaycee played some MahJong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment