Saturday, September 10, 2011

Football, Among Other Things



We had another super-busy day.  Literally every hour from 7am until 7:30pm was scheduled for at least one person in our family to be doing something. 

The most exciting part of the day was Owen's first football game.  He got in a great tackle during the third quarter, in the backfield.  It was so much fun to see him get excited about it.  However, I don't know if he is more excited about playing football or fund-raising for football.  After two weeks of going door to door, he ended his fund-raising campaign this morning at the Fundraising Blitz.  Either way, I really can't believe my little boy is playing football.  I'm so proud of him!


In this video, he's the kid the coach is talking to at the beginning, and he's the second guy who finally pulls the running back down, after the whistle is blown.  Unfortunately I didn't get video or pictures of his tackle; I was too busy cheering him on. 
Zoey was a happy girl.

"Okay guys, the point is to get the ball to the other end of the field."

There's my Maine man, in the green and red.

Dylan doing some light reading and keeping the bench warm..  Saveia is also keeping the bench warm.

Olivia and Summer coloring.

Saveia.

Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment