Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Prep

So today we started working on our Halloween costumes.  Usually the night before Halloween I'm like, "Oh no!  Tomorrow's Halloween.  Let's think of a bunch of costume ideas we have neither the time nor money to make."  Not this year!

I'm teaching Olivia how to sew.  If that seems strange to you since I really don't know how to sew, just chalk it up to Life in the Pfaff Lane where Mommy is a "co-learner."  I try to stay a few steps ahead.   

Here's a peek at our first creation.




Honestly, the "pattern" and the instructions from the book we were using, were seriously lacking.  I'm going to have to come up with our own pattern for the rest of the hats, but I think it'll work out just fine.  Now I have an idea of what we're doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment