Thursday, September 1, 2011

Football and Running

Owen with his new Titan's jersey and an adoring little brother.

My friend, Emily, kicking butt at the Back Cove Race.

Olivia, after the race.  She beat Nana AND Mommy.

Post race cool-down walk with Zoey keeping the pace nice and easy.

This might be our last race of the summer.  I think we ran three together, and I've run four or five total.  This time, we ran without our numbers since I had to bring Zoey in the jogging stroller and technically they aren't allowed.  We had fun though, and Olivia will really be ready next year, I think. 

Owen is doing well at football practice.  He's been out in the neighborhood with me, selling his fundraiser coupons, this past week.  It's been very cool to see him growing up.  He's got such a great attitude about all of it.  I'm proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment