Friday, October 21, 2011

Friends and Family in Oregon

When I wrote down all the things we did and the people we saw in Oregon, I'm saddened by how few pictures I took.  The photos on the blog represent just a fraction of the fun we had while on vacation.

Here are three of the sweetest kids we knew back in Oregon.  Aislinn is the same age as Olivia.  I made them talk over FaceTime.  I was later told how awkward that was by my ten year old, but I thought it was cool.


Becky and Ian are going to be moving from this apartment, good ol' 121.  I'm so excited for them!


After driving by their new house, we headed over to Aunt Karen and James' house where we wished Kyle and Theresa a fine honeymoon.  We got to spend a few minutes hanging out with family, and extended family from Kansas.




And we have no pictures from that night at the Rogers'.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment