Friday, October 21, 2011

Kyle's Wedding Day

Wedding Day!  Despite being completely exhausted from the day before as I was still on EST, I woke up bright and early.  Or at least, I woke up earlier than everyone else in the house.  Speaking of the house, the following picture is where we stayed, specifically the tower room.  It was awesome.


Here are some photos I took of cool buildings in the immediate vicinity, while I was waiting for Heidi to arrive for coffee and breakfast.




Yes, I am awake!

After a wonderful breakfast with Heidi, I ironed my dress for the wedding because we were planning on going somewhere with Jon and Rachael beforehand.  After wedding prep was completed, we all hopped in the car.


Jonathan insisted that Jon wear his driving gloves.


Ahh, the pumpkin patch and giant corn maze Jon and our friend Esther brought Olivia and Owen to as toddlers.


Jon, Jonathan and Rachael check out our progress from a bridge somewhere in the middle of the maze.


We did it!


All dressed up and ready to go.   Here's where the wedding was held.





Grandma Helen was able to make it out for the wedding.


Jason and Jennifer looking well, after giving birth to their little girl just three days before.


Kurt and Sharon were able to come out for the wedding too!


The bride and groom make their rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment